John Scalzi has a post up today about 10 things he’s done that other people probably haven’t, with the invitation to follow suit and post your own list. So here’s mine:
1. Went sledding (on a trash bag) on a de-mined section of the 1986 Sarajevo Olympic ski hills.
2. Attended undergrad classes at 4 separate universities, and still managed to get my B.A. in four years.
3. Ran a maple sugar shack for a day.
4. Completely demolished the LCD screen of my first laptop… 4 hours after I bought it.
5. Paid $120 for a taxi ride.
6. Walked through wet cement on a public road.
7. Won $500 and a limo ride to the first day of school.
8. Backpacked for 5 weeks in Europe with my mom.
9. Ran over a tree. Yeah, all the way over it.
10. Married the second guy I ever dated.
So what’s your list?