So I stayed up late last night to finish reading a book. And then I didn’t want to get out of bed this morning.
Why is this news, you ask?
Because oddly enough I had fun dragging myself out of bed because I needed to go to work–and I’ve gotten quite a bit done on the manuscript, in fact. I realized yesterday that one scene would go from “cool, but pointless” to “cool, and a building block for later events” if I simply changed who was the rescuer and who was the rescuee. And the rest fell in line behind it. Brilliant. There are still a few things that need to be clarified, added, etc., but for now all the important things are there and things are lining up very well to tie this all into the next section. The tying in has been a stumbling block for months now.
Now it’s time to turn my attention to Devlin’s thread and make sure everything’s set to weave these new introductions back into the fabric of the original manuscript. I’m feeling quite optimistic.
Oh, and for those looking for a good romantic suspense, check out Cindy Gerard.